Fast-paced organisation with a huge scope of projects to keep you busy throughout the next three years, if not further?
Working within one of New Zealand’s largest company’s and sitting within a business division, you will be part of a small Business Analysis team charged with analysing business processes, procedures and environments to understand, evaluate and recommend the best possible solutions and systems. You are looking at existing and future technology to help change and add value to existing work practises.
You will act as a pivotal link between the business units and ICT ensuring that business and data requirements are understood and articulated for correct solution implementation. You will be part of an agile delivery team and will assist business owners in creating and managing opportunities for improvement and efficiency. Liaising with key stakeholders of all levels, working one on one and facilitating user workshops. You will be focused on identifying all the relevant processes, data and systems integration points to support the development of a digital platforms (CMS, Salesforce, Mobile Apps, ERP, Fixed Assets dbase). There are projects looking at the innovative use technologies such as AI, RPA, Workflow simulation, and visual recognition.
You need to be well read and informed of potential advances in technology and technology related tools. How changes in technology can positively alter a role and ensure the work is undertaken better.
To be successful in this role you will need to have several the following skills and attributes:
- You have a track record as a Business Analyst
- You have attention to detail and a practical approach to the day-to-day work of story-writing and delivery.
- You have experience modelling business and data processes using a variety of tools and techniques to facilitate requirement capture.
- You need to know the components of an IT System, how it fits together, and what can be used for what.
- Experience of managing requirements through the entire lifecycle of an implementation project - gathering, documenting, validating, refining, creating user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships.
- The ability to successfully influence outcomes and manages day-to-day stakeholder interaction.
- Ability to present IT related ideas in a business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Ability to quickly learn and understand a new business environment.
- Ability to identify and interpret complex problems, find opportunities within the problems, and deliver tangible outcomes.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Richard Foster on 021 85 45 45. Alternatively, to submit an application press the APPLY button and follow the steps, include your CV as an attached Microsoft Word document.
FOSTERRA HR & Recruitment is exclusively managing this recruitment process.