A newly created Continuous Improvement (CI) team was established at the start of 2022 with the brief to review the ERP deployment looking for opportunities to make further improvements across systems and business processes to maximize the return on investment. Working with internal stakeholders to analyze, document, communicate and validate business and system requirements for Cl initiatives. The team have implemented a very effective method of identifying and prioritizing work requests utilizing KanBan.
The team work closely with the Executive Leadership team under the remit of the CFO and have been successful in developing a stream of work aligned to a timeline and required budget. The current focus of the CI team is the delivery of accurate meaningful reporting that the Executive and Board can rely on to run the business effectively and make decisions on future investment.
The purpose of this role is to lead CI initiatives from inception through to realisation. Working alongside other Project Managers you will lead and manage the risk, quality and progress of medium to complex and/or large ICT/digital projects to organisational standards, and ensuring CI projects are completed on time, on budget, to quality standards, and within agreed scope
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
To be successful in this role you need a strong combination of Project Management, Change Management and Business Improvement skills. Key attributes include:
- Strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills including the ability to lead up, across and down.
- Experience using agile delivery methods such as Kanban or scrum.
- Build and maintain relationships by engaging business leaders to establish credibility, solve problems, build consensus and achieve objectives.
- Flexible with proven ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Experience at a senior level in an integrated business process and IT infrastructure change project
- Experience with the full project lifecycle with understanding of development lifecycle and various technology methodologies that support that lifecycle.
Alliance Group Limited is a shareholder owned cooperative meat processor. It is a leading food and solutions company owned by New Zealand farmers who produce the finest free-range natural grass-fed beef, lamb and venison.
The cooperative was established in 1948 and today consists of seven processing plants of which five are in the South Island and two in the North. There are two corporate offices in New Zealand one in lnvercargill and one in Christchurch.
Their world-class technology, meticulous production values, the highest levels of ethical production, commitment to animal welfare and our adherence to environmental sustainability all contribute to our reputation for food excellence.
For a confidential discussion or to acquire the position description, please contact Richard Foster on 021 85 45 45. Alternatively, to submit an application press the APPLY button and follow the steps, include your CV as an attached Microsoft Word document.
FOSTERRA HR & Recruitment is exclusively managing this recruitment process.