- Multi Year, Complex ERP Implementation and Optimization
- Delivery, People and Change focused
- Permanent role
These newly created permanent roles report to the Head of Digital and works closely with the ERP Programme Manager. The roles will be heavily involved in implementation of a new ERP.
The higher-level project planning and domain knowledge of the ERP is provided by the Programme Manager and wider ERP team. This role is focused on delivery and day-to-day management of the project. It ensures that project deliverables meet business requirements on time, scope and budget with a focus on cost effectiveness, efficiency, compliance, H&S and any continuous improvement initiatives. It has a strong people and change management focus ensuring operational staff are well informed, trained and prepared to use the new features and resulting processes in their jobs as each phase of the project is implemented and live.
The organisation is a dynamic environment with fluid work demands on its operational staff depending on the workload caused by seasonal variances. Your project planning and activities needs to be continuously reviewed to ensure there is an awareness of key day to day operational demands and how the project needs to fit alongside that during key moments throughout the project lifecycle.
At the conclusion of the ERP Implementation Project there are a range of digital initiatives and programmes the Project Manager will move to run.
We are happy to consider either an experienced ERP Project Manager or an experienced ERP Consultant who has developed their Project Management skills but are waiting for the opportunity to do it in a full-time capacity. What is important is your experience and knowledge of what’s involved in ERP projects and how the project needs to be structured and run to be successfully delivered.
Key attributes include:
- Commercial savvy with the ability to understand how to fit your project activities within the fluid operational demands of the business.
- Ability to make the right decisions at the right time during a project and have staff fully engaged when they are involved in the project.
- Ability to identify where change management processes need to be incorporated into key phases and activities during the project.
- Excellent people leadership, verbal and written communication skills. Comfortable working with a wide variety of people and have the ability to upward manage.
- Excellent ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders, key influencers and staff.
- Problem-solving and interpersonal skills that facilitate effective interactions within and across cross-functional teams.
- Able to identify issues and generate solutions or request escalation when necessary.
- Ability to utilise project management practices, good risk and control awareness, proven experience in proactively strengthening controls and identifying potential gaps.
- Ability to navigate in a complex environment with limited guidance.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks to challenging deadlines and adapt to changing priorities.
- Ability to work as part of aâ€¯cross-functional team.
For a confidential discussion or to acquire the position description, please contact Richard Foster on 021 85 45 45. Alternatively, to submit an application press the APPLY button and follow the steps, include your CV as an attached Microsoft Word document.
FOSTERRA HR & Recruitment is exclusively managing this recruitment process.