Fulton Hogan, www.fultonhogan.com is one of New Zealand’s largest and most prominent companies. It is a leader in the civil construction industry, privately owned with 8000 people strong across New Zealand and Australia. They offer clients services in civil contracting, construction, infrastructure maintenance, quarrying and asphalt production and surfacing. They cover a diverse range of sectors including transport, infrastructure, water, energy, land development and quarrying. Its Head Office is based in Christchurch.
We are seeking two experienced Intermediate to Senior Business Analysts. We require someone like you to help assess business requirements for completeness, provide the IT knowledge and direction to qualify different business groups initiatives in regard to better utilising IT and/or process improvements. You will act as a pivotal link between the business units and ICT ensuring that business and data requirements are understood and articulated for correct solution implementation.
You will be part of an agile delivery team and will assist business owners in creating and managing opportunities for improvement and efficiency. Liaising with key stakeholders of all levels, working one on one and facilitating user workshops. You will be focused on identifying all the relevant processes, data and systems integration points to support the development of a digital platforms (CMS, Salesforce, Mobile Apps, ERP, Fixed Assets dbase)
To be successful in this role you will need to have several the following skills and attributes:
- You need to know the components of an IT System, how it fits together, and what can be used for what. You don't have to be an infrastructure expert but you understand to know what products are used for what and with what and how they link together from a data perspective.
- Experience of managing requirements through the entire lifecycle of an implementation project - gathering, documenting, validating, refining, creating user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Experience in undertaking data analysis
- Experience in undertaking Process and Workflow Analysis
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships.
- The ability to successfully influence outcomes and manages day-to-day stakeholder interaction.
- Ability to present IT related ideas in a business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Ability to quickly learn and understand a new business environment.
- Ability to identify and interpret complex problems, find opportunities within the problems, and deliver tangible outcomes.
For a confidential discussion or to acquire the position description, please contact Richard Foster on 03 379 7002 or 021 85 45 45. Alternatively, to submit an application press the APPLY button and follow the steps, include your CV as an attached Microsoft Word document.
FOSTERRA HR & Recruitment is exclusively managing this recruitment process on behalf of Fulton Hogan.