- Senior sales role in a renown NZ owned, Hi-tech company with a true global presence.
- Americas market focus.
- Mix of Client Management and Business Development
This is an exciting and challenging senior sales role where the results and rewards will come directly from your efforts. It will appeal to an ambitious and highly commercial sales professional who is motivated by keeping our client’s products at the forefront of their market.
- The role is focused on driving sales growth, maximising margins and enhancing the client’s brand through business development, direct sales and actively managing the sales activities of dealers/agents.
- You will do this by developing strong relationships with customers, dealers and agents and by becoming a trusted partner, respected for your product knowledge, technical ability and integrity.
Core activities include
- Actively manage the territories assigned to the role to achieve and exceed sales budgets by applying a strong saes process and consultative selling approach.
- Know the target market intimately and provide regular market, competitor, and customer feedback to the business to ensure the company is providing appropriate customer value and living up to its brand promise.
- Actively explore and map market potential to identify opportunities to expand its product/service portfolio.
The successful candidate will have a proven record in identifying and securing new accounts and selling high-value solutions, ideally internationally for high value technical products. High performers in this field are those who are confident market and customer developers with superior commercial and sales skills, complemented by the ability to problem-solve and conceptualise technical solutions for customers.
Experience / Skills
You will have a number of the following:
- Higher professional engineering or sales management qualification (minimum bachelors).
- Capability to sell high value technical solutions in an international market both directly and through dealers/agents.
- Experience with sales process management and consultative selling.
- Skilled at providing guidance, direction and training to staff and dealers/agents to improve their knowledge, skill and performance in sales tools, processes and systems.
- Highly IT literate particularly in the Microsoft suite of products and CRM systems. CAD capability would be a benefit but is not critical.
- The willingness and ability to travel internationally as required when the Covid restrictions relax.
100% New Zealand owned, this organisation is a local success story with the 95% of their products exported. They have consistently continued to grow and develop their business over 25 years. Within their industry sector, they are recognised as being a world leader in innovation and delivery of innovative high-technology equipment and solutions. Their products are regularly rated amongst the best in their field.
Sound like you? For a confidential discussion, you can contact Richard Foster on 03 379 7002 / 021 85 45 45. To submit an application please press the Apply key.
Note: This role is exclusive to FOSTERRA Consulting Group.