This engineering team are bold, innovative and just love solving those curly problems in civil engineering:
- land development (earthworks, water retention)
- pavements and roading
With an enviable portfolio of edgy architectural projects, complex engineering puzzles and environmentally sensitive commissions, they are great at bringing their teams together for great results.
Size-wise, they're just the right size and shape to offer security, support, great management and yet real variety, new opportunities and enjoyment. Their focus is on bringing out the best in their people - captialising on their talents, providing proper admin and engineering support and investing in everyone's future to make projects dynamic and rewarding.
With four office locations across New Zealand they are already well on board with the "new way of work" and now investing ahead to embrace more exciting possibilities.Role:
Civil Technician / Technologist.
This role is based in the Auckland CBD in a modern workplace right in the engineering team.
You will be working alongside a senior civil technician and will be responsible for:
- liasing with other engineers, consultants and clients
- setting up the drawings sets
- gathering site data
- producing full engineering documentation (sites, services, foundations, steelwork etc.)
- producing presentations and 3D models
I am sure you will be impressed with the type of work this firm is involved with - innovative, professional and talented and thoroughly enjoy the interaction and variety you will experience.Requirements:
- Good civil documentation experience (typ 3 years plus) - ability to set up and draw a commercial site drawing set to NZ standards.
- Structural design detailing experience (industrial/commercial) - ability to provide fully detailed structural drawings for industrial buildings and assist with commercial projects.
- Software skills Civil 3D, Revit, AutoCAD - ability to set up and run all packages without supervision.
In this case, we have a diligent, successful firm doing things the right way - employing good people, encouraging professional and personal development, providing excellent technical and engineering support (hydraulics, modelling, CAD) tackling serious engineering needs, engaging quality engineers to do what they are best at.
With growth comes opportunityâ€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹. It's so true - as a firm adds more people and tackles more diverse projects, you get to choose your career direction. More focus, more fun.
To find out more, apply below or call Lachlan McNeill on 021 1130175 for a discreet chat.
Property, 12D, Civil3D, Visualisation, drafting, drafter, draughting, CAD, ACAD, drafting, technician, surveying, NZCE, NZCD, steelwork, water. Acorva.