Fulton Hogan, www.fultonhogan.com is one of New Zealand’s largest and most prominent companies. It is a leader in the civil construction industry, privately owned with 8000 people strong across New Zealand and Australia. They offer clients services in civil contracting, construction, infrastructure maintenance, quarrying and asphalt production and surfacing. They cover a diverse range of sectors including transport, infrastructure, water, energy, land development and quarrying.
Based at their Christchurch Head Office, Fulton Hogan are looking to appoint additional Maximo resource to their team to provide greater nationwide coverage and support for its increasing use. You will be involved in managing the implementation and development of IBM Maximo Asset Management System for Fleet and Plant assets, plus the Facilities and Utilities Service/Maintenance Provider contracts. This includes the likes of mobility, system and B2B integration, and GIS.
They are seeking an experienced, confident, self-starter Maximo Technical Consultant to assist them with their Maximo projects and support activities. The role ranges from software development, testing, in-depth system support, consulting, business analysis, and solutions design. Core activities include:
- Coordinate gathering of business requirements, perform software development, system testing and implementation of IBM Maximo software components and modules.
- Providing application development, system administration and support for Maximo applications, and maintaining patch levels and hotfixes and troubleshooting software bugs and end user system issues.
- Supporting implementation of new functionality in Maximo including version upgrades and addition of new modules.
- Development of reports using Maximo Business Intelligence Reporting (BIRT) and SSRS.
- Administration of WebSphere application servers in a high availability environment.
- Rewrites or reworks existing software programs based on new requirements.
- Maintains existing software programs. Troubleshoots and provides tier 3 user support for software applications.
- Coordinates software development activities with infrastructure and testing staff.
Specific skills we are interested in are:
- IBM Maximo Deployment Professional Certification, or willing to achieve this
- 2 years Maximo knowledge
- 2 years Java/J2EE knowledge
- Working knowledge of Maximo Add-Ons
- Working knowledge of WebSphere
- Configuring the Maximo Application using application designer, workflows, and data import facilities
- Customising Maximo through automation scripts, Java Class extensions or new Java Classes to meet Customer's need
- Developing interfaces to other systems such as Finance, GIS, or external client systems
- Writing complex SQL Statements using SQL Databases
- Experience working in and with large corporations
For a confidential discussion or to acquire the position description, please contact Richard Foster on 03 379 7002 or 021 85 45 45. Alternatively, to submit an application press the APPLY button and follow the steps, include your CV as an attached Microsoft Word document.
FOSTERRA HR & Recruitment is exclusively managing this recruitment process on behalf of Fulton Hogan.