This is a role for an ambitious and Revit-capable technologist / technician looking to become engaged with the whole project, not just the detailing. To own the process of taking the designs from great ideas to buildable projects. It;s a small but very experienced team partnering with many of New Zealand's go-getteriest companies - technology, corporate, nation, international - the lot. All wanting an edge to their workplaces and spaces this studio is known for delivering.
- Understand the design (work with the designers to refine the brief, assess options, presentation strategy)
- Take charge of the presentation, documentation, design options
- Liaise with all parties
- Ensure the design stays on track
Essentially: driving the design to the right place.You:
This is a well-rewarded and responsible position and we are looking fro some who loves to love their work.
You meet the grade you will typically need to be:
- a very experienced Architectural or Interiors/Spatial Technician/Architect/Technologist
- an advanced user of English
But, as expected - there's more.
We want someone able to have a real connection with the design, get under the skin of it, look outside the box and bring their technical talents and imagination to the table.
Why would you take this opportunity, make the move?
- Flexibility - the office is based in North Wellington and you will have the opportunity to work remotely for part of the week.
- Really interesting projects - edgy designs, the occasional showstopper - portfolio-busting stuff.
- Better use of your time - reduced commuting and better application of your talents at work.
To find out more, call Lachlan McNeill on 021 1130175 or apply below.
Revit, CAD, spatial, corporate, services, acoustics, signage, layout, BIM, Building Information Model, offices, retail, joinery, detailing, draughter, drafter, draughting, technician, technologist, designer, senior, team leader, architect, architectural, Kapiti, Porirua, Wellington, Wgn.