- Essentially to look after the design and approvals.
- This opening is in a small architectural team (3 - 4) in a multi-faceted firm creating and delivering something different on the commercial sector.
- They have CAD people and some 3D capability and they need architectural design flair and understanding.
- Develop concepts in Archicad
- Manage / oversee presentation work (3D renders and drawings)
- Develop the full design alongside the client and the rest of the architectural team
- Manage the consent process / submissions
- Play a key role in the ongoing design / construction process optimisation.
Flexibility: This position would require about 20 hours per week and one or two weekly visits to the work place if you choose to work remotely.You:
You will need to be experienced with commercial architectural design and consenting, able to communicate, keep tabs on progress and provide technical input.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Solid understanding of commercial architecture
- A confident communicator - happy to lead meetings and jump on the Zoom to clients.
- Confident with ArchiCAD
- Tertiary qualification in construction, architecture or similar.
- A team player - collaborative, communicative and constructive,
We will look for great construction design skills, good CAD skills and team players, looking to build a great career.On Offer:
The rewards for the right person are many:
- This little corner of construction is growing rapidly, offering exceptional opportunities
- join a friendly well-managed firm with exceptional "people" values.
- modern well-resourced workplace with advanced CAD and technology.
- work in a great part of the country.
This role is based in Timaru with opportunity to work away from the office for most of the time if wanted.
There are more roles like this:
To register your interest, please apply below, or, for a discreet chat about this position, please call Lachlan McNeill on 03 3656673 daytime and evenings until 8pm.
ArchiCAD CAD, architecture, architectural, retail, commerce, 3D, visualisation, farm, agricultural, Geraldine, Temuka, Ashburton, Otago, Dunedin, South Island, Christchurch , Drafting, drafter, draftsman, draughter, CAD. freelance, contractor, PM, Revit, parttime. flexible, remotely, work from home.