This engineering crowd are bold, innovative and just love solving those curly problems in civil engineering:
- land development (earthworks, water retention)
- pavements and roading
They have an enviable portfolio of edgy architectural projects, complex engineering puzzles and environmentally sensitive commissions.
Size-wise, they're well... just the right size and shape to offer security, support, great management and yet real variety, new opportunities and enjoyment. Their focus is on bringing out the best in their people - captialising on their talents, providing proper admin and engineering support and investing in everyone's future to make projects dynamic and rewarding.
With four office locations across New Zealand they are already well on board with the "new way of work" and now investing ahead to embrace more exciting possibilities.Role:
Civil Design for a wide range of projects:
- The role is to provide civil design as part of a 20 plus strong nationwide team of civil design engineers.
- This consultancy covers some of the more challenging land development, multi-storey development projects, civil infrastructure projects where they can put their talent to best use.
- The design focus for this role is on "civil" ie land, earthworks, services, infrastructure but may include some structural.
- Because it is a role covering projects throughout the country, a major part of this role will be communications - with other engineers, architects, client, councils, contractors, project managers etc. in
So this an interactive design role.Requirements:
- Qualified Civil Engineer
- Good civil design experience (typ 5 years)
- Software skills Revit, Civil 3D or similar, MS Office suite.
- Excellent and confident communications
Firstly, this has been a great company to work with for the people who have joined and contributed to its amazing growth over the last eight years. We noiw have a this case, we have a diligent, successful firm doing things the right way - employing good people, encouraging professional and personal development, providing excellent technical and engineering support (hydraulics, modelling, CAD) tackling serious engineering needs, engaging quality engineers to do what they are best at.
With quality companies like this, you grow as the company expands. With growth comes opportunity. It's true - as a firm adds more people and tackles more diverse projects, you get to choose your career direction. More focus, more fun.
If you are a qualified and experienced civil design engineer, looking for a better place for your talents, get in touch.
To find out more, apply below or call Lachlan McNeill on 021 1130175 for a discreet chat.
Property, Civil3D, Nelson, Designer, survey, structural, AutoCAD, Revit, Steelwork, chartered, CPeng, BEng, BE, Degree, Water, services, roading, highways, pipelines, development, leader, team, wfh