If there is a curly design problem, these are the guys you are going to call. Less than 10 years since starting they are making waves in smart solutions, riding a wave of reputation and building brilliant teams in a a range of bouyant and fascinating sectors.
Far from the norm , this team head for the danger - they have accrued a portfolio of "brochure cover" projects, complex engineering commissions and only last week, I heard of another job they have in which will certainly make the next headlines.
So, if you want somethign beyond the ordinary and still get:
- Professional support
- Team support
- Leadership opportunities
- Design thrills
..then read on.
Civil Design for a wide range of projects:
- The design focus for this role is on "civil" ie land, earthworks, water services, infrastructure but may include some structural.
- You will join a dynamic team of 30 plus civil design engineers.
- You will be getting out, meeting clients, visiting sites, making connections in the wonderful Tasman/Nelson area.
It's a great role in a place you will probably never want to leave.Requirements:
- Excellent and confident communications
- BEng, BE, BEng Tech (Civil)
- Good civil design experience (typ 5 years)
- Software skills Revit, Civil 3D or similar, MS Office suite.
This firm is growing great business, developing smart teams and winning awards. With growth comes opportunity and to date, many engineers have been very glad they made the move. They have accelerated their careers and professional progress with this firm - it's the perfect size and structure to be able to offer these paths along with support, mentoring options and exciting projects.
To find out more, apply below or call Lachlan McNeill on 021 1130175 for a discreet chat.
AutoCAD, BE, BEng, chartered, Civil3D, CPeng, Degree, Designer, development, highways, leader, Nelson, pipelines, Property, Revit, roading, services, Steelwork, structural, survey, team, Water, wfh,