- Regional manager and Member of the Executive Team
- Infrastructure Contracting Services
- Stand-alone Territory - Cromwell based Office
Our client is a well-respected and successful specialist in the electrical distribution sector, with three core service lines; Design & Engineering, Contracting Services and Supply Chain. The business is a multi-disciplined, multi-regional electrical distribution, construction, and maintenance business. Core business is all about maintaining and developing electrical and utilities infrastructure assets for power networks, councils and private entities operating in a highly competitive contracting market.
As part of the executive team, you will report directly to the CEO and be responsible for leading regional strategy and operational performance. The Southern Regional office in Cromwell was established in 2018 and is now a key contract provider for electrical distribution maintenance services in this region.
Your opportunity is to continue to grow and develop the Southern Regional operation, fulfilling core Field Services Agreements while expanding the client and business base. You need to achieve this while ensuring Legislative, Regulatory and Health & Safety requirements are met, contracts delivered on time, within budget and in accordance with the relevant technical standards and customer specifications.
A key objective to this role is your ability to ensure you continue to grow and develop a stable, high calibre, high performing team, that are client focused and bring a strong understanding of delivery against service level agreements that exceed client expectations.
Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role you will have several the following:
- Proven leadership success in a business with similar attributes.
- Willing to roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
- Strong knowledge of services and contracting businesses.
- Lead change and improved performance in a complex and competitive service / contracting environment.
- Experience in customer / Account management with demonstrated ability to grow business.
- The ability to influence, build consensus, motivate and lead.
- Proven business acumen to develop and deliver strategic plans within a strong performance management framework.
- Proven stakeholder engagement, communication, advocacy and relationship building skills.
- A track record of high-quality project delivery
With the regional office based in Cromwell, you are in the middle of Central Otago one of the best outdoor playgrounds in the country and have a range of options where you might prefer to live such as Queenstown, Wanaka, Clyde and Alexandra that are within easy commuting distance.
For a confidential discussion or to receive the job description, please contact Richard Foster on 021 85 45 45 or Gerald van Looy on 021 302 888. Alternatively, to submit an application press the APPLY button and follow the steps, include your CV as an attached Microsoft Word document.
FOSTERRA HR & Recruitment is exclusively managing this recruitment process.