Keen to take the reins one day, want to know the best way?
Start with something like this opportunity.
This established practice leads the bunch at the higher end of commercial corporate / commercial interiors. They come in when the clients needs something beyond beige - the modern workplace demands it - when people have options, our clients what to offer their people the best. These projects are a great mix of retail, community, educational and health - plenty of challenge and opportunity.Senior Designer > Director...?
My client has two requirements
- Someone able to handle the full interiors design lifecycle with talent and focus
- Someone with the potential to become a practice principle and ideally a director
- An impressive portfolio of relevant, completed, quality architectural / interiors projects.
- The personal and professional capability to lead the design and the team
You will be:
- a Senior Architect or very experienced Spatial / Interiors Designer
- familiar with handling medium to large commercial projects,
- comfortable with and able to lead a design team.
You will be able to learn to handle to multiple input and outputs of a busy, growing practice - keep the quality of the service and an eye on all of the other aspects.
Let's be practical - nobody expects you to roll in the door and do everything. Rewarding roles like these take time for you to learn the ropes, get to know the project dynamics, clients and smarter ways of working, bring your tips and tricks to the party. The plan is to have a well-structured evaluation and transition tim e to ensure this all goes smoothly.
Interested, intrigued, curious?
You should be.
To know more, call Lachlan McNeill on 021 1130175 or apply below.
Spatial, Corporate, NZARB, Interior Design, workplace, offices, Lead, Design, NZ, Australian, HQ, NZIA, Registered, B.Arch, Architecture, industrial, Revit, AutoCad, ArchiCAD, CAD, Wellington, Porirua, Wgn, Hutt, Kapiti, Owner, salary, salaries,