Everybody likes to work with a winner, and this firm is continuing to win. Again and again.
How? - through great design, a solid pipeline of work, 20+ years of experience with top-tier national and international clients plus a good dose of smart technology.
This team works the new way and everyone gets to reap the benefits.
This practice dominates in higher end commercial / spatial design - making workplaces work better for today and tomorrow, bringing flair where it is needed and giving clients much more than a bunch of drawings at the end of the day.
That's where you come in. The focus is on design - looking deep into the clients' needs, thinking inside and outside the box, drawing on years of experience, then taking that design, honing it to the new way of working.
It's no wonder their clients come back for more - time and time again.The Role:
What do you call it when a technician takes ownership, not just of the documentation, but of the continuation and development of the design intent? Technician? Technologist? Design Ninja....
Yes, you will be driving Revit, but there's more:
- Reviewing the project requirements
- Setting up project sets
- Creating the core documentation
- Allocating work
- Reviewing products and solutions
- Liaising and interacting with other consultants, suppliers etc.
- Keeping a finger on the pulse of project documentation
- Ensuring the design stays on track
Essentially - taking charge - looking after the systems, processes, standards and outcomes. In this position you will be pivotal to the delivery of projects, the management of documentation, the coordination of information, details, timelines.You:
This is a well-rewarded and responsible position.
You meet the grade you will typically need to be:
- a very experienced Architectural or Interiors/Spatial Technician/Architect/Technologist
- very competent with Revit
- familiar with the practicalities of putting a workspace together
- an advanced user of English
Why would you take this opportunity, make the move?
- Quality projects - professional firms, corporate, finance and technology firms.
- Work flexibility - the office is based in North Wellington and you may have the opportunity to work remotely.
- You gain incredible value from working closely with a design-driven, entrepreneurial firm.
This is definitely one out of the box. Don't miss out.
To find out more, call Lachlan McNeill on 021 1130175 or apply below.
Revit, CAD, spatial, corporate, services, acoustics, signage, layout, BIM, Building Information Model, offices, retail, joinery, detailing, draughter, drafter, draughting, technician, technologist, designer, senior, team leader, architect, architectural, Kapiti, Porirua, Wellington, Wgn.