Fulton Hogan, www.fultonhogan.com is one of New Zealand’s largest and most prominent companies. It is a leader in the civil construction industry, privately owned with 8000 people strong across New Zealand and Australia. They offer clients services in civil contracting, construction, infrastructure maintenance, quarrying and asphalt production and surfacing. They cover a diverse range of sectors including transport, infrastructure, water, energy, land development and quarrying.
Fulton Hogan are looking to appoint an additional Maximo resource to their team to provide greater nationwide coverage and support for its increasing use. It's a great opportunity for an Asset Management professional with a technical bent or a Systems Analyst with a passion for the Asset Management sector to specialise in this area.
The role ranges from in-depth system support, consulting, business improvement, and solutions design. You will be involved in managing the implementation and development of IBM Maximo Asset Management System for Fleet and Plant assets, plus the Facilities and Utilities Service/Maintenance Provider contracts. This includes the likes of mobility, system and B2B integration, and GIS. You will establish close working relationships with business systems owners and key users, support the evolution of business processes by advising on how to best leverage Maximo product capabilities
Ideally, we are looking for a person with good Maximo skills but we will also consider applicants with strong skills in other similar Asset Management software who can demonstrate their ability to quickly cross-over.
Specific skills we are interested in are:
- Experience working with both business and technical streams to develop and successfully deploy asset and work management solutions
- Strong business and analytical skills
- Ability to conceptualise and think creatively
- Ability to conduct workshops, perform analysis and gather business requirements
- Experience in configuration, data loading and integration support
- Strong documentation and business modelling skills
- Good understanding of SQL and ability to query a Database.
- Desire to learn the functionality of external systems to Maximo as well as their integration with Maximo
For a confidential discussion or to acquire the position description, please contact Richard Foster on 03 379 7002 or 021 85 45 45. Alternatively, to submit an application press the APPLY button and follow the steps, include your CV as an attached Microsoft Word document.
FOSTERRA HR & Recruitment is exclusively managing this recruitment process on behalf of Fulton Hogan.