- Significant Investment already provided
- Food Processing Manufacturing Site
- Central North Island Location
Our client is a newly created New Zealand based company, which is 100% owned by a publicly listed Chinese Pet Products and Food manufacturer. Continuing its focus to secure quality New Zealand Pet Food for the Chinese market, the parent company has also acquired majority ownership of another, complimentary Pet Treats Company in the North Island.
This is to be a New Zealand based and fronted company offering premium New Zealand branded Pet food. Export focused, 100% of its products are destined to go to the growing Chinese Pet Food market, with distribution and sales handled by the parent company.
Significant investment has been committed to establishing a state of the art, highly automated production facility, which is already in construction.
- Providing clear and strategic guidance and expertise in all Quality matters
- Development, implementation and management of all Quality systems
- Creation and advocacy of food and ingredient safety and compliance systems
- Leading organisation wide cultural standards
- Maintaining documentation of processes to an exemplary level
- Quality Assurance, Systems and Compliance
- Re-authoring and documentation of Quality policy/ SOPs
- Coaching of Quality Team
Skills and experience:
- Quality and compliance experience
- Petfood or Food manufacturing background
- Relevant tertiary qualifications would be advantageous
- Ability to create Quality and compliance plans
- Experience working with regulatory bodies to maintain registrations
- Familiarity liaising effectively with eg MPI and Asure Quality
- Engagement skills to deal with a broad range of stakeholders
- Successful Change Management experience
- Comfortable getting firms to accreditation
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Able to hit the ground running
For a confidential discussion or to acquire the position description, please contact Richard Foster on 021 85 45 45. Alternatively, to submit an application press the APPLY button and follow the steps, include your CV as an attached Microsoft Word document.
NOTE: FOSTERRA is exclusively managing this role.