- Facade and Building Envelope Technical Design & Analysis Role
- Innovative and Expanding Consultancy
However you say it, the riches are in the niches. This firm leads the way in offering specialist consultancy in a number of civil and structural areas and are continuing to expand in the Facade Engineering specialisationThe Role:
In this position, it is a senior role to lead the technical design and verification of building envelope design in Auckland and arouind New Zealand.
The responsibilities of this position will essentially be
- Full Engineering design of façades (including structural, moisture and thermal)
- Reviiew of existing building envelopes for compliance
- Consultancy advice
- Design and development of remedial solutions
- Working with other team members as part of multi-specialist and multi-disciplinary design projects.
- You will be aqualifed as a Chartered Engineer CPeng/CEng) or experience equivalent
- You will have at least 2 years experience with façade or similar building envelope design
- You must have "consultancy level" professional report writing and communications skills
- We will happily consider candidates from within NZ or overseas with the right credentials
If you have worked with a large consultancy or facade specialist, this opportunity offers the best of both worlds in a friendly package.
This firm is on solid foundatiosn and has a current pipeline of work already in place. There is administrative, design/draughting and professional support for this position.
You will be well rewarded in this position - financially, with the quality of the people and with the notable benefits of growth.
For a discreet discussion, please call Lachlan McNeill +64 3 365 6673 or cell +64 211130175 for more insight.
NOTE: ACORVA is exclusively managing this role for our client.
BEng, BE, BSc, IPENZ, Chartered Engineer, Civil, BSc Building Science, Facade Consultant, Principle, Principal, Team Lead, Expert Witness, EngineeringNZ, Chartered, Designer, Dew Point E2/AS1, Weathertightness, BS6375, ASTM E1514, Therm, Point/Interface, U-Values, Condensation analysis, Fee proposals, Auckland, Newmarket, Parnell, Central Auckland, Engineering Consultants, Strand7, Mepla, STAAD,