We are a technical recruitment company, with over 17 years in New Zealand architecture, engineering and science roles. We have always offered career guidance and cv writing guidance, and now need someone to help out.
We are therefore looking to find someone we can rely on to handle candidates directly. You will be working directly with candidates
- Interview candidates using phone / forms / Skype / Zoom etc.
- Ask candidates a range of appropriate and relevant questions
- Compile information from candidate, company sources.
- Offer guidance on the best content and layout
- Have a range of styles / templates to match the candidate's personality and aims
- Review spelling and grammar
- Manage conversion from PDF / RTF etc
- Occasionally compile photo / PDF portfolios (for design professionals)
- Create different versions for different role
- Guide the candidate on cover letter content and style
Payment will be on a case-by-case basis and we will agree before each job.
You can do this remotely as long as you are ion New Zealand and you must have demonstrate a good knowledge of acceptable formats, New Zealand cities, towns and ideally prominent organisations. Any experience in the NZ construction, manufacturing or design consultancy professions will be a bonus.
We care deeply about our candidates, they are at the heart of our business and we will focus on good people with the same values.