There are opportunities everywhere, Here's another one folks.
A strong firm, well ahead of the curve in smart construction is enjoying the benefits of differentiating themselves with a superior product and targeting quality clients. This company is certainly more polished than many - they have the design talents, clever CAD / 3D / Technology tools and offer a full concept-to-opening day service that beings a little tear to their competitor's eye.Situation:
The person whose job it is to provide drawings, check for compliance and submit for buildings consent, is run off his feet and things are only going to get busier. We therefore need another person able to handle most of the Revit drawings with and a reasonable amount of the building consent process.The Role:
This role is at the hub of the company's small, but perfectly formed architectural team. This person will liaise closely with the engineering and architectural team to fully document projects and help submit these for BC.
In your inbox will be engineering drawings, queries from council and occasionally clients, You will be delivering compliant drawings with the requisite architectural, landscape, signage details to complete the picture.
It's important, vital to remember that this firm is expanding, and getting in on this rung of the ladder will almost certainly experience opportunities for professional growth in terms of design, scope and involvement in an industry winner.
- Compile site, engineering drawings, building code and clients requirements
- Product fully detailed Revit Drawings ready for building conset submission
- Research and liaise with other parties to complete building consent applications (b-002 etc.)
- Assist with RFI (Requests for Information) - checking, liaising, amending, responding.
- Manage and refine CAD systems (Revit
You will need to be an accomplished Architectural Technician, Technologist with good Revit skills.
- Solid New Zealand experience ideally in the commercial / industrial space
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Happy to jump on the phone to council etc.
- Confident with Revit and able to wrangle other CAD formats
- Typically 5+ years in a construction, architecture, engineering consultancy design office
- A team player - collaborative, communicative and constructive,
Not quite you?
The market is strong and growing, so we would be keen to hear from candidates with similar, relevant technical skills considering transitioning into this sector. If you are able to work in New Zealand, have good Revit and want to investigate other openings, we would welcome your application.On Offer:
The rewards for the right person are many:
- This little corner of construction is growing rapidly, offering exceptional opportunities
- join a friendly well-managed firm with exceptional "people" values.
- modern well-resourced workplace with advanced CAD and technology.
- work in a great part of the country.
This role is based in Timaru, an exceptional South Canterbury city known for good schools, family lifestyle and quality, affordable housing. Many of our candidates have enjoyed the comprehensive city feature, proximity of skiing and watersport centres and the opportunity to get on the property ladder.
Sites are located throughout New Zealand and, on occasions, some short term travel (day trips mainly) may be involved.
To register your interest, please apply below, or, for a discreet chat about this position, please call Lachlan McNeill on 03 3656673 daytime and evenings until 8pm.
Revit CAD, architecture, architectural, retail, commerce, 3D, visualisation, farm, agricultural, Geraldine, Temuka, Ashburton, Otago, Dunedin, South Island, Christchurch , Drafting, drafter, draftsman, draughter, CAD. freelance, contractor, PIM,