Infratec have been making big waves in the renewable energy scene, designing and delivering advanced renewable energy solutions in New Zealand and the Pacific Islands. Project involve using the sun's energy to provide power, lighting, technology and security to a very wide range of locations.- some places where this is the first time they have had electric power overnight.
Projects are designed by a very skilled team of engineers in Wellington with projects delivered by a team distributed between the sites and HQ.
This is a new role manaing both procurement and logistics.
You will be responsible for:
- Identifying project requirements
- Establishing effective relationships with suppliers, shipping companies and various parties along the route from design to site.
- Identifying and quantifying risks to the program and cost throughout.
- Negotiating contracts for supply of materials, equipment and services.
- Monitoring and managing the logistics from supply to sites
- Maintaining a robust system of progress monitoring and inventory.
This is a role needs a person adept at establishing excellent relationships on all sides, able to handle the challenges of good negotiation, and having a natural talent for managing complex logistics. This position takes ownership of the purchasing, supply contracts, shipping and quality throughout, so we need solid experience across the board and a passion for a well run system.
We would expect you to have:
- Experience of procurement in a construction/engineering context.
- Experience in managing relevant supply chain operations
- Good experience with creating and developing beneficial supply contracts.
- Have permission to live and work in New Zealand.
- Ability to travel within the APC region for up to two weeks.
It would be nice if you have:
- Cross-border commercial experience (financial / cultural / compliance)
Overall this role is about ensure good client value and efficient delivery.Rewards:
Infratec has proven itself as a caring, friendly company, motivated to engage with communities and people in the best way possible. With this firm, you will:
- Be part of a proven winner in the high-growth green energy sector
- Join a company offering work flexibility, professional / personal development
- Enjoy the collaborative teamwork.
- Be a part of their caring, principled approach to people and communities
- Experience diverse places technologies and people.
- Be based in a modern Wellington CBD office with an amazing view over the Harbour
For a discreet chat, call Lachlan McNeill on 0211130175
Procurement, Logistics, Shipping, ADB, WB, Pacific Islands, Samoa, Fiji, Solomon, Renewable, sustainability, purchase, waybill, APAC