Fulton Hogan, www.fultonhogan.com is one of New Zealand’s largest and most prominent companies. It is a leader in the civil construction industry, privately owned with 8000 people strong across New Zealand and Australia. They offer clients services in civil contracting, construction, infrastructure maintenance, quarrying and asphalt production and surfacing. They cover a diverse range of sectors including transport, infrastructure, water, energy, land development and quarrying.
The IT Application Analyst role is responsible for second/third level user support for the nominated business systems as well as any additional assigned tasks. The purpose of this role is to support the Fulton Hogan Information Systems organizational requirements by undertaking assigned tasks. This will involve tasks like user support and management, updating and responding to user requests through email, R12 and Jira, System Administration, creating reports, database tasks, and bulk updates to data.
The key nominated systems are:
- Salesforce Lightning Platform and apps built on the Platform
- Microsoft SQL Server
- SSRS and inhouse reporting tools
- Power BI
- Stahlton Information System
To be successful in this role you will have several of the following attributes:
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Microsoft SQL Server
- Exposure to Salesforce CRM advantageous
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Is a self-starter, looking for the next challenge in their career
- Ability to use initiative and work with minimum supervision but ensuring that relevant parties are always kept fully informed
- Ability to deal with on-going change & be flexible where required to accommodate change
- A strong work ethic and a genuine interest contributing to the growth of Fulton Hogan’s business
This role will be suitable for an IT Graduate with minimal experience as on the job training and support will be provided.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Richard Foster on 03 379 7002 or 021 85 45 45. Alternatively, to submit an application press the APPLY button and follow the steps, include your CV as an attached Microsoft Word document.
FOSTERRA HR & Recruitment is exclusively managing this recruitment process on behalf of Fulton Hogan.