- Initial 6 Month Contract Assignment
- Looking for you to start ASAP
- Strong knowledge Accounting modules required
- Two positions (Contract)
ABOUT THE ROLE
Joining a high profile internal project, our client seeks a well-rounded and experienced IT Business Analyst with an Accounting specialisation or an Accountant with strong IT Business Analysis skills to undertake a range of activities to collect all the accounting requirements to assess the fit of the current ERP Accounting functionality.
They need someone like you to assess their accounting system requirements for completeness, provide the subject matter knowledge and direction to qualify their initiatives. You will engage with business stakeholders in Finance and Accounting to understand their systems and user needs, drill into the details to analyse complex processes and translate them into business and functional requirements. You will be responsible for documenting requirements, defining scope and objectives, systems configuration, testing, implementation, continuous improvement and ongoing support.
This is the first phase of a significant ERP project, with selection and implementations phases to follow.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
To be successful in this role you will need to have a number of the following skills and attributes:
- Strong understanding financial systems and related modules.
- Experience as a Business Analyst in a complex and diverse environment.
- Experience in collating, assessing and document requirements for a systems review.
- Ability to quickly learn and understand a new business environment.
- Ability to present IT related ideas in a business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- You will be very good with people - confident, outgoing, and personable with the ability to quickly win the trust and rapport of others.
- The ability to successfully influence outcomes and manages day-to-day stakeholder interaction.
- Ability to identify and interpret complex problems, find opportunities within the problems and deliver tangible outcomes.
- Analytical - good at seeing how people are working and understanding what tools or information they need for their jobs.
- Very good with detail.
- Have the ability to work in a fast moving, unstructured environment putting structure
Sound like you? For a confidential discussion, please contact Richard Foster on 03 379 7002 or 021 85 45 45. Alternatively, to submit an application press the APPLY button and follow the steps, include your CV as an attached Microsoft Word document.
Please note, for contract roles most New Zealand employers will only make job offers to persons who already have the appropriate New Zealand work permits. Applicants should already be in New Zealand or very close to arriving with their work permits already obtained. If you do not meet these requirements we may not acknowledge your enquiry.