Leading role with a leading consultancy involved in a very wide range of Civil, Architectural and Construction projects throughout New Zealand. Taking charge of the project programmes, this position is pivotal to the achievement of targets and will reward construction experience, leadership skills and forward thinking approach.The Role:
As a Senior Project Planner, your role is to lead the project planning.
- Build complex construction programmes from data sources including:
- Proposals and Tender issues
- Drawings, scheules and other project documentation
- Liason with the team, contrators clients, compliance parties and suppliers
- Develop the programme to incorporate resources allocation and use, critical paths analysis.
- Maintain the programme through a robust tracking process.
- Extract, analyse and present vital and useful insights from project data.
This role is very much part of a team where you will bring your experience, project insights, technical talents and advanced communication. These will be put to very good use in:
- Leading the creation of quality project programs
- Developing the capabilities of the planning team
- Advancing the technical toolkits for planning and visualising of projects
- Providing strategic input throughout
- Establishing and maintaining quality internal and external relationships
Your input will be integral to future work strategies, team development, client service enhancements and the ongoing progress of the company.Requirements:
Construction Planning experience:
- 10 years or more in a New Zealand or very similar construction environment.
- Detailed knowledge of New Zealand contracts NZS3910 / 3915
- Experience leading a number of complex, multi-stakeholder projects
- MS Project or Primavera P6
- Microsoft Power BI
- Advanced verbal and written communicator
- Able to provide technical reports
- Can deliver spoken project insights with confidence.
- Proven diligence and eye for detail
- Committed team player
- Able to take charge and rise to the occasion
This is a well-rewarded position in a warm and supportive working environment where you will both receive and provide support to others. The projects encompass government, commercial and infrastructure developments represent some of the most challenging in the country with plenty of variety, engagement and wins to celebrate. You will be working in modern Auckland CBD offices with a hugely capable and welcoming team.
Not the right size?
NOTE: If this role is possibly too senior, we do have another opportunity in the same location in Auckland. Please contact Lachlan McNeill on 021 1130175 for a discreet discussionn on either of these positions.
Construction Programmer, P6, Zoho. Critical path, planning, planners, co-ordinator, Microsoft Project, MS Project, Wrike, Workfront, Power BI Desktop, Sisense, Auckland, Parnell, CBD, EOT, Qualtrics, Lumina, Britomart, Salary.