- Industry leading IT solutions provider
- Vibrant culture and work/life balance
- Ongoing growth and development
This is an excellent technical career opportunity not to be missed! You will be joining a highly skilled and growing team who support each other working collaboratively across locations nationally.
It is a chance to make your mark in a business with strong people and customer focus. You'll combine all your talents, from thought leadership, relationship building and delivering technical solutions as part of our clients Office 365 / Cloud centre of excellence across New Zealand.
Computer Concepts and Revera formally merged earlier in the year, forming an IT management and cloud technology services business spanning the country. CCL-Revera is flexing its newly formed strength in the public cloud arena with new accreditations from Microsoft and Amazon Web Services (AWS). It is one of a handful of local providers to secure Microsoft M365 Fast Track ready partner status. The ICT services provider is moving quickly to increase its public cloud footprints, signing up 100-plus clients to Microsoft-funded training and support to take advantage of the full M365 portfolio.
Projects will be many and varied as it will span CCL/Revera and Spark client bases from government, to enterprise to corporate. You will be providing consultancy, delivery and future planning for Microsoft 365 powered Modern Workplace solutions in tandem with blended cloud offerings from AWS, Azure and Google Cloud Platform.
These are key roles in CCL’s Office 365 / Cloud Centre of Excellence. You'll be accountable for delivering a first-class experience for consumers of our clients Office 365 Fastrack Onboarding and deployment cycle. It’s your role to ensure a smooth customer technical onboarding.
Focusing on consulting and delivery of Microsoft 365 workloads spanning data, files, communications and collaboration, security and identity and access management that ties these together. There is loads of variety and you will typically have exposure across a wide variety of technology areas.
You will be responsible for project delivery/transition along with technical drive and accuracy. Your communication skills will be second to none and you will be reporting on escalations, opportunities for improvement services to clients and delivery of technical services. You will also assist with development and maintenance of Office 365 / Cloud solutions and helping identify future business opportunities.
You'll work with a great group of people, one of the best in the business, in a highly collaborative, team and results oriented atmosphere. You'll have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and extremely positive environment where there is always the opportunity to challenge your skills and really move the needle.
You’ll work with a range of medium to large, sophisticated, and progressive clients throughout New Zealand. Ongoing training is provided and there are plenty of opportunities to grow.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
You will have proven experience driving business outcomes using the Office 365 environment, cloud technologies and ideally be comfortable working with technical and business customers.
Ideally you will possess a number of the following technical skills:
- Microsoft Office 365 competency: possess technical knowledge base of Office 365 workloads (Exchange Online, Azure AD, Office Suite / Office Pro Plus, Skype for Business, SharePoint Online, EMS. Teams)
- Understanding of Microsoft 365 workloads
- Strong understanding of Active Directory, Azure AD / Azure AD Connect, ADFS, and Microsoft cloud identity management technologies
- Strong understanding of Microsoft data networking technologies (concepts TCP/IP, bandwidth, latency) and perimeter networking (firewalls and proxy servers)
- Strong understanding of DNS (TXT, A, MX, CNAME, SRV)
- Demonstrated administrator knowledge of Microsoft on-premise communications and collaboration systems such as Exchange, SFB, Teams, OneDrive for Business knowledge
- SharePoint knowledge is a plus
- AIP, DLP, MCAS is a plus
- Cloud competency: possess the knowledge and personal conviction to articulate why the cloud and Office 365 is a transformational industry change.
To submit an application, press the APPLY button and follow the steps, include your CV as an attached Microsoft Word document. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Richard Foster at FOSTERRA on 021 85 45 45 or Matt van Tuinen at Echelon Group on 021 998 383.