- Mixed Construction and engineering projects in NZ and the Pacific Islands.
- Fast track recruitment for Wellington-based PMs.
"Design and Deliver" consultancy based in modern offices near the Wellingtion waterfront. Essentially a team of engineers putting the "smart" in to a range of energy projects. Most of these are small-mediaum sized projects based in the Pacific Islands, but some are in New Zealand.
To plan and program the resources, equipment and budgets, to coordinate with the suppliers, clients, designers and essentially make sure these projects are delivered on time.
The specific challenges are:
- Most parties are based outside the office and sites are remote, some with limited communications.
- Projects are a mix of construction, fabrication, design, technlogy and logistics.
- At least 5 years' experience in delivering medium sized engineering / construction projects.
- Hands-on experience in managing remote projects.
- Good computer skills (MS Office Suite and MS Project)
- Exception communications and interpersonal skills across cultures
Although based in Wellington, there will be occasional travel to sites required. This is not likely to be considered excessive but you may occasionally be required to be away from home to visit multiple locations up to two weeks at a time You will need to have a valid passport, have a full clean drivers licence and have the health and fitness to handle a variety of location, environments and site conditions.
Why choose this?:
On offer is a unique opportunity to join the growth of renewable energy into utility scale developments and be part of a very successful and nationally awarded company making waves in the sector well past our shores. The support, the continuing development and the experiences will be very hard to equal for your professional and personal development.
To register your interest in this or similar roles, apply below.
For a discreet discussion, please call Lachlan McNeill +64 211130175 or Richard Foster +64 21 85 45 45 for more insight. Please note that this is a short/medium term contract with a quick start so we cannot consider candidates requiring sponsorship or who cannot be availeble in New Zealand for a face-to-face interview within the next few weeks.
NOTE: FOSTERRA and ACORVA are jointly and exclusively managing this role for our client.
Project PMI, contract, freelance, Wellington, Hutt, CBD, PMP, Prince2, SPM, Project management, PD,