We need an AutoCAD Draughter able to work on some exciting project in New Zealand and overseas.
Working alonside Engineers and Project Managers, you will use your knowledge of draughting and projects to produce a range of drawings to build your skills and be a part of some innovative and interesting develoopments.
- Part time - fits in with your life
- Superb high-growth sector - an excellent future
- Office based - you get to mix with other people
- Renewable Energy - doing your bit to help the environment
- Timaru - lifestyle, affordable housing and great schools
A great team - yes an excellent team to work with - award-winning and supportive - a place where you will definitely find opportunity.The Role:
This role is based in the company's modern Timaru offices and is reponsible for working in the team to produce:
- Single Line Diagrams / Schematic layouts
- Site layouts
- Fabrication drawings
- Tender proposals
- Minor construction details
This would be suited to anyone with a broad experience of engineering or architecture. The drawings produced would include the power layouts plus the associated site plans, architectural drawings for buildings and mechanical details for steelwork and building services and even a bit of civil/structurel etc. What is important for this role is
- personal organisation
- an eye for detail
- a record of learning new skills
- the ability to communicate confidently on the phone
We are looking for:
- Typically 2+ years AutoCAD experience.
- A portfolio of fully detailed drawings in mechanical, architectural or similar fields.
- Proven experience working in an English-speaking workplace.
- Confidence in communication
NOTE: You must be able to provide evidence of permission to work 30 hours per week No sponsorship is available.
This would be the perfect role for a versatile self-managing Technician with broad skills and wanting a stimulating job which fits in with a family, lifestyle and/or business.
What to do?
Apply below with
a) current cv confirming your experience.
b) cover letter outlining your location, situation and confirming your citizenship / work visa status.
We will review this and, if you meet the above criteria, request a portfolio of relevant drawings to start the process.
NOTE: FOSTERRA and ACORVA are jointly and exclusively managing this role for our client.
NZCE, ND, NZCD, Architectural, Technician, Technologist, drafter, drafting, CAD, ACAD, Solidworks, Revit, Solidedge, CREO, draughting, flexible, 2D, ArchiCAD, Civil, Fastcad, structural,