- Newly created, key leadership role
- Shaping the full Project Delivery and Solutions Implementation capability
- Focus on building teams, leverage and culture
With rapid growth and strong profile, Computer Concepts Limited (CCL) is the largest locally based ICT Solutions provider in New Zealand. However it is not about size but more about focusing on the customer, excellence in service, moving beyond technological features and bringing engineering powered innovation to an integrated client solution. CCL’s success and growth is powered by a culture of having fun and being passionate about what you develop and contribute.
Reporting directly to the Director Southern Region, your role will encompass the management and leadership of the combined CCL/Spark Engineering and Project Delivery teams in Canterbury. Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and deliver presales technical capability to proactively support the Client Engagement team.
- Ensure Partnering with Customers, Sales, Solution Consultants and Implementation team to achieve the desired outcomes for the client and CCL/Spark.
- Own the IT Engineering practise throughout the South Island
- Development of systems and processes to enable a strong engagement model for Project Delivery
- Capture and drive standardisation of client outcomes for technical teams in the South Island with key stakeholders
To achieve success with your team you will come from an allied background with a strong understanding for ICT solutions development and delivery. First and foremost you will be a proven leader of teams who can provide structure and instil a mentality of collaboration and partnering based around a customer centric culture that results in willing engagement and leveraging across the business to deliver planned outcomes for CCL clients. Technically you need to have a good understanding how IT Engineering works and is best delivered, strong Project Management capability and a proven Service Delivery ethic.
For a confidential discussion and to receive the position description, please contact Richard Foster on 03 379 7002 or 021 85 45 45. Alternatively, to submit an application press the APPLY button and follow the steps, include your CV as an attached Microsoft Word document.
Applications close 12 August 2019.
NOTE: FOSTERRA and Echelon Group are jointly and exclusively managing this role for our client.