This company is a leading workplace specialist in New Zealand a sector going from strength to strength. New projects and expansion of the project management team means there is a fantastic opportunity for you to join the team in their modern Auckland CBD office overlooking the harbour.
Working in a team of Project Managers, you will role be responsible for keeping the wheels turning on commercial design and construction projects.
- Process and manage incoming project documents (RFI's, Contract Instructions, variation claims etc.)
- Review contracts and respond to claims.
- Maintain proper version control or specifications, drawings and project documents internally and externally.
- Maintain the document management system correctly.
- Liaise with Project Managers, Contractors, Engineers, Interior Designers and Architects to resolve any administration issues.
- Arranging team and client meetings
This is a professional consultancy environment, the projects are design-driven and the potential to move up within this very rewarding sector is very real.You:
- 2+ years in a similar role.
- A thorough understanding of project documentation and workflow.
- An eye for details in contracts, specifications etc.
- Familariity with MS Project or similar
- Naturally well organised with confident communications.
This is a well-remunerated contract position and for the right person, could very well lead to a permanent role in one of the most interesting and rewarding growth areas in construction.
Apply below, with your CV and a cover letter telling us a little bit about you. We will ask you a few questions, and get the ball rolling. Want to have a chat? Call Lachlan McNeill on 021 1130175 to find out more.
Keywords: NZS1910, NZS3915, PM, QA, design, interior, freelance, contractor, contracting, part-time ,flexibility, corporate, hours, Primavera, Asana, Aconex, Procore, Excel, coordinator, Office Manager, EA.