A successful and very respected, 100% New Zealand owned, Christchurch based company designing and delivering industrial solution to the primary industries which form the backbone of this country.
This company is commited to playing an active role in developing staff and this role will be no exception. If you have the capability and desire to move beyond the CAD machine, read on...The Role:
This role has a starting point and a number of paths depending on where your talents and goals lie.
At the core of the role is design detailing and draughting of piping, refrigeration and ventilation / air conditioning solutions using AutoCAD, mainly in 2D, but with the opportunity to use 3D skills.
This, though, is a role for someone with the passion and ambition to build their design skills and become a key player in the the design and delivery of projects. There will be be a career path tailored to the capabilities and professional aims of the chosen candidate.You:
- Paramount to this role, you will need to have a proven interest in a career in industrial process and environmental control.
- You will very likely have had either hands on installation, design, servicing or drafting experience showing a solid understanding of the principles and applications.
- You will ned to have a very good hands-on knowledge of AutoCAD gained in a relevant workplace, either consultancy or design and build and be able to provide a portfolio of work done by yourself.
- You will need to have very good written and spoken communications as this position sits at the hub of many projects.
- You will need to be in New Zealand (or close to) and priority will go to applicants with experience in a very similar working environment.
If you have great, relevant experience and genuinely have the legal right to work in NZ then we'll happily spend time having a chat with you. Flick us a your CV and by all means pick up the phone.
Let's start the ball rolling on the next stage in your career. Apply to Lachlan McNeill below and we will get back to you with more details. Want a quick chat? Call Lachlan McNeill on 021 1130175.
AutoCAD, ACAD, 3D, AutoPlant, Microstation, P&ID, coolers, energy, building services, HEVAC, Detailer,