Fulton Hogan, www.fultonhogan.com is one of New Zealand’s largest and most prominent companies. It is a leader in the civil construction industry, privately owned with 8000 people strong across New Zealand and Australia. They offer clients services in civil contracting, construction, infrastructure maintenance, quarrying and asphalt production and surfacing. They cover a diverse range of sectors including transport, infrastructure, water, energy, land development and quarrying.
Reporting to the Group IT Security Manager, you will work with internal stakeholders and managed service providers to ensure that Fulton Hogan’s information and systems are protected in accordance with the needs of the business and with Fulton Hogan’s core information security principles.
You will be a key driver for ensuring adherence to a modern IT Security practice, resulting in improved security outcomes and a lower risk profile. You will provide management and leadership of Security Incidents including overseeing communication to the Business and recording of such events.
Key accountabilities include:
- Improving the IT Security stance
- IT Security Engagement with Fulton Hogan User community
- Aligning IT Security with Fulton Hogan Business goals
- Managing Security Incidents
- Creating and maintaining IT Security Policies and Procedures
- Creating an IT Security Risk Profile
To be successful in this role you will have several of the following attributes:
- Awareness of IT security and risk management business drivers and their implications for technical solutions
- Familiarity with common security technologies e.g. firewalls, IDS/IPS, IDM, vulnerability assessment, routers and switches
- Solid technical knowledge of and experience working with security architecture, firewall, threat prevention technologies, data centre technologies, network routing and switching, ability to analyse and utilize network traffic and bandwidth traffic
- Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose issues within mixed software, hardware and network environments
- Strong customer service and problem solving focus.
- Good written and verbal communications
For a confidential discussion, please contact Richard Foster on 03 379 7002 or 021 85 45 45. Alternatively, to submit an application press the APPLY button and follow the steps, include your CV as an attached Microsoft Word document.
FOSTERRA HR & Recruitment is exclusively managing this recruitment process on behalf of Fulton Hogan.