- New Zealand & Australia business
- Christchurch, Head Office location
This is an excellent opportunity for a commercially savvy IT Business Analyst who wants to work within a dynamic, fast paced environment.
With a significant sales and service focus, Landpower has a strong desire for business systems and associated business information to support its continued growth. It is an organisation that understands, appreciates and demands accurate information to inform and execute strategy. Acceptance and appreciation for IT is driven from the top within this company.
Landpower is a leading provider of agricultural machinery throughout New Zealand and Australia. It enjoys brand partnerships spanning more than 45 years with premium European manufacturers including CLAAS, AMAZONE, JCB, Väderstad and Grimme. 100% family owned, they deliver integrated farm machinery solutions including combine harvesters, potato harvesters, tractors, hay and forage equipment, spreaders, sprayers and tillage tools as well as 24/7 back-up support.
Landpower is a successful business which invests significantly in its people and its systems. Their long term plans for future growth will be supported by a strong focus on the greater engagement of their customers. For Landpower that means being a 'top of mind' brand and having a deep understanding of what their customers want from them. This critical role will assist Landpower to translate those requirements into relevant metrics that are implemented and reported on to stakeholders across the organisation.
Reporting to the CIO and working within a small, highly experienced IT team you will be responsible to lead and support all aspects of the lifecycle for Landpower’s key Business Systems, especially their ERP – PRONTO. You will ensure business systems effectively deliver results for the business. This involves maintaining an effective partnership with key vendors, working closely with wider Landpower and external auditors to ensure a high level of data and process integrity is maintained. Responsibilities include: system & process improvements, requirement analysis, troubleshooting, configuration & support, data analysis & reporting, documentation and training.
Skills & Knowledge Required
To be successful in this role you will need to have a number of the following skills and attributes:
- Significant experience in business analysis and requirements gathering across ERP platforms, with the demonstrated ability to collaborate with stakeholders and peers to gather requirements, conduct analysis, produce solution designs, conduct training and prioritise delivery, in accordance with agreed service delivery expectations;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills including the ability to conceptualise, establish and implement new initiatives and innovative solutions within a specified framework;
- Proficient and experienced in providing Support and Training to ERP users.
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships.
- Ability to present IT related ideas in a business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Ability to quickly learn and understand a new business environment.
- Ability to identify and interpret complex problems, find opportunities within the problems and deliver tangible outcomes.
Landpower are a values driven organisation. Its values of In It Together, Front Up, and Keep Growing form the backbone of what is a dynamic business, providing a challenging and stimulating environment.
To learn more about the opportunity and what it means to work for Landpower, please contact Richard Foster on 03 379 7002. To submit your application please select the APPLY button.
Please note, most New Zealand employers will only make job offers following face-to-face interviews. Applicants need to be living in New Zealand and have the relevant work visas. If you do not meet these requirements we may not acknowledge your enquiry.
Note: This role is exclusive to FOSTERRA Consulting Group.