Fulton Hogan, www.fultonhogan.com is one of New Zealand’s largest and most prominent companies. It is a leader in the civil construction industry, privately owned with 8000 people strong across New Zealand and Australia. They offer clients services in civil contracting, construction, infrastructure maintenance, quarrying and asphalt production and surfacing. They cover a diverse range of sectors including transport, infrastructure, water, energy, land development and quarrying.
This is a great opportunity for an intermediate level Developer to utilise their Microsoft Stack Development skills to make the transition across into workflow and robotic process development in the K2 and UI Path environments.
Working within the Group Shared Services Centre (SSC) which manages the groups accounting, finance, payroll and administration functions, this is a true business IT role. One where your ability to quickly understand business functions and see opportunities to apply workflow / automation technology to drive business efficiency and accuracy is as essential as your technical skillset. This Developer role will play a key part in helping achieve that.
Fulton Hogan’s tools of choice for process automation are:
- K2 Five
- UI Path
- Custom web applications
- SSRS / MS SQL
While Sharepoint and Salesforce are also existing platforms in place.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating new forms in K2 to automate processes in SSC and the wider company
- Developing robotic processes in UI Path to make SSC more efficient
- Interacting with data from the SQL Data Warehouse and JDE ERP system
- Enhancements to existing bespoke Web Applications
- Creating new applications to improve efficiency and reduce reliance of Excel based solutions
To be successful in this role you will need to have several the following attributes:
- A desire to move into the workflow / process automation space.
- Good knowledge, with commercial experience, across the full Microsoft stack including of ASP.NET, C#.NET, APIs (SOAP, REST), Web Services, WCF, MVC
- Experience with MS SQL
- Exposure to Robotic Process Automation (RPA) tools such as UI Path.
- Exposure to K2 or similar process/workflow environments.
- Understanding of process/workflow systems and their application to customer business process improvement.
- Ability to analyse requirements and translate these requirements into technical design.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Richard Foster on 03 379 7002 or 021 85 45 45. Alternatively, to submit an application press the APPLY button and follow the steps, include your CV as an attached Microsoft Word document.
FOSTERRA HR & Recruitment is exclusively managing this recruitment process on behalf of Fulton Hogan.