These are exciting times - new technology, new attitudes, new ways of working and great opportunities for those able to look outside the square.
We are focusing on two key part-time contracts in very different professional workplaces in central Auckand to play a front-facing and significant role in making great changes happen and stay.Roles:
As Change Manager, you will work with to identify the needs, risks and challenges in bringing about significant improvements. Together with another experienced Manager you will develop an effective strategy to streamline the transitions for the teams and support staff. From there on, you will lead the changes:
- Introduce the changes, rationale, pathways and individual impacts of transition.
- Develop and deliver one-on-one and group workshops as required.
- Monitor progress and timelines associated for IT / technical projects
- Be proactrive in driving change, educating and removign roadblocks
- Maintaining clear communication and reporting to stakeholders.
- Bringing new thinking and nurturing the engagement of involved parties in the process.
- Wrapping up with good systems and processes to maximise long term success.
These roles are primarly about people and technology - the bigger picture bringing changes to the way we work, interact etc, the detail in ensuring the correct tools and practices are used to ensure the best results. We expect these roles to take about 20 hours per week and you would need to be available during office hours. We can often offter good flexibility within these times.Requirements:
- The proven ability to play a key role in the development of a programme of change covering technology, HR / staff, management and workplace operations.
- An eagle eye for opportunities, challenges and risks.
- Experience in interfacing at all levels to introduce proposed changes
- A record of standing up and delivering quality training.
- Familiarity with software digital adoption / walkthrough onboarding solutions a bonus.
- A broad and good understanding of the "people" aspects of new software implementation.
- Excellent communications and the ability to tailor your delivery to the appropriate audience.
If you are experienced in Change management, Human Resources, Business Analysis or similar and would enjoy something to stretch your brain and boost your career, please apply below, or, for a discreet discussion, call Lachlan McNeill on 09 320 3235.
NOTE: You must have a current valid right to work full time in New Zealand to be considered.
HR/IT. Information technology, Staff, Auckland, CBD, Parnell, Newmarket, work, Project Manager, PMP, UX, walkthroughs, contractor, corporatefinance, analyst, training, walkme, whatfix, on-boarding, transitional, Eden, Grey Lynn, South, Intermediate, senior.