Our client is a fast-moving established player in multi-disciplinary commercial / corporate projects. They specialise in creating, designing and delivering full turnkey projects throughout the country and further afield, with offices in Australia as well as New Zealand.
Existing clients are some of the best known national and international companies from telecommunications to advertising / media companies. Others include government departments, requiring your specialised appreciation. This is a bigger world than most - very interesting, challenging and satisfying. Here we have on offer a rare and highly sought after role, with an exciting future and the opportunity to belong to a successful and smart company.The Situation:
A number of projects are in the pipeline and, as is often the case, we need people "yesterday" when they drop. We are keen to speak to outgoing client-side Project Managers with exprience in Commericial fitouts / interiors.The Role:
The core of the role is to scope, schedule, resource and manage the delivery of commercial fit-out projects and, as a Senior Project Manager, maximise the future opportunities.
For a large part of your time in this role you will be :
- developing future work through new and existing advantageous relationships,
- scoping the clients' design and facilities requirements,
- developing and presenting successful and profitable proposals, and
- programming and managing the design and delivery.
What are we looking for?
- the proven ability to collaborate and engage internal and external parties to deliver successful projects
- the ability to establish profitable relationships with the decision makers in New Zealand businesses and Government and the experience in delivering similar services to these
- experience in developing and delivering commercial and retail fitout projects
- understanding of architectural design processes
- excellent communication skills - you will need to be able to get on with a wide range of commercial operators
- technical credibility within the commercial interiors space
- familiar with MS Word, (perhaps some CAD / Design software) and modern office infrastructure facilities.
Clients are typically professional, tech-savvy companies and we will be looking for people who would revel in the very exciting opportunity to work alongside high-growth IT start-ups, international corporations and Government departments. In this capacity you will be expected to enjoy developing business in a competitive, fast-moving industry.The Deal:
You will be working within a well-established and multi-faceted Australasian company and will be rewarded well for your results. You will enjoy the benefits of significant in-house facilities and large body of knowledge as well as access to external networks.
This firm tends to offer greater flexibility, autonomy and also understands that successful professionals are often looking for oppoortunities beyond a salary - potential for leadship and, in time a share of the action.New to Wellington?
As you will be based in cosmopolitan Wellington, you will be able to immerse yourself in the arts and the city's diverse culture and constant buzz. There's always something new going up and going on. Known as the "coolest little capital", there's never a dull moment to soak up all the things happening in and around it's central harbourside, not to mention the bush-clad circumference to escape to for those outdoor pursuits.
Can you fill these boots? Apply today! Step up to the challenge, send us your CV and a Covering Letter or for a chat about this or similar roles, please telephone Lachlan McNeill on 03 365 6673.
We will screen your CV and come back to you to arrange a face to face or Skype interview, depending on your current location. If we don't feel you're quite right for the role, we'll let you know as soon as we can. Either way, you won't be left hanging.
Keywords: NZ3910, Commercial, civic, offices, PMI, AMP, SPM, Prince2, PMBOK, PD, jobs, employment, salary, salaries, rate, survey, Government, commercial, retail, seismic, retro-fit, retrofit, spatial,