- Ability to implement and operate project budgets and costs
- Experience with international tenders and cross-border financials
- Proven project cost control experience in NZ
Winning environmental awards and doing great work in over 11 countries, this engineering design firm has plenty of expansion ahead and a lot of good work on the go. A smart team and a feet-on-the ground approach has rewarded them with success in bringing in projects and delivering expertly in multiple locations. Yes, these are very exciting times in Environmental / Engineering / Energy / Renewables sector.
Now is the time for them to change gear and we need your talent to make this happen.The Role:
This position is essentially to:
- Provide ongoing project costs control across multiple cross-border projects.
- Refine and streamline the existing systems
- Implement and develop process improvement
- Assist in the financial aspects for tenders and proposals
This role is very much about continuing to provide good, accurate cost managment, establishing realsitic budgets and ulimately, delivering great projects in some of the most amazing places in the world.Requirements:
- Tertiary education in Quantity Surveying/Estimating or equivalent experience
- Experience with small to medium Construction projects
- Experience with international cross-border financial management
- A proven talent for diligence and detail.
- The ability to work with Engineers in a professiona, yet relaxed workplace.
- Very good organisation and communications abilities.
If you are a QS looking for something quite different, can tick the boxes above and want to be kept in the loop, apply today.
NOTE: Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
If you are keen to know more, please contact Lachlan McNeill on +64 3 365 6673 or Richard Foster on +64 3 379 7002. Alternatively, to submit an application press the APPLY button and follow the steps, include your CV as an attached Microsoft Word document.
NOTE: FOSTERRA and ACORVA are jointly and exclusively managing this role for our client.