The market is strong and the opportunies there for the picking in the commercial interiors sector. My client is growing, and has been for 20+ years, all time bringing technology and style together to delight the clients.
Want to be a part of this story?The Role:
This is very much about undertanding the possibilities and taking the client on the best path to something a bit special.
- Manage the client brief
- Create the programme, budget and project plan.
- Administer the contracts and compliance requirements
- Liaise with the client, consent parties and consultants
- Run the meetings and ensure actions are taken.
- Monitor project progress and report to stakeholders
- Maintain an overview of design, documentation and project delivery stages.
To start, this role needs someone proven in the market, adept at exceding client needs, keeping all parties in the loop and making it all seem so easy. We look for
- Established professional networks
- A portfolio of successful client-side commercial fit-out projects
- A genuine interest in design and people working together.
- The ability to take the lead.
The clients in this niche appreciate a professional consultative approach, confident communication and a reasonable wedge of lateral thinking to make their projects stand out.So:
If you love seeing projects with the Wow factor coming togther under your magic wand, can handle the multi-stakeholder environments and challenges of high-level projects and have the ambition to lead projects, people and more in the future, through your hat in the ring.
To start the ball rolling, apply online, l email your cv to email@example.com or, for a discreet chat, call Lachlan McNeill on 09 3203235 including weekends and evenings.
PMI, Project Director, Fitouts, Fit-outs, Spatial, Design, Architecture, PRINCE2, Architectural, MS Project, Primavera, Interiors, Interior, Office, workplace, headquarters, salary, remuneration, Auckland CBD, North Shore Devonport. Architect, Project Architect.. Project Director, PD, SPM, Senior Project Manager.