20 years of innovation, adaption, and passion brings rewards:
- Better clients
- Cooler projects
- More Growth
This company is a celebrated winner in the competitive and fast-moving world of commercial interiors design and delivery. Today, they have a well-earned forward workload of design-driven fit-out projects with top tier clients. To deliver these project, they need smart, agile and client-centric people to get under the skin of the clients, find the possibilities, take control and deliver.
This growth means they need another high-calibre Project Manager to join the team in their swanky Auckland CBD offices.
Your lucky day?...The Role:
This is a project management position working very closely with corporate clients typically on either:
- Office/workplace fitouts (high design content, people/space management)
- Entertainment (customer-branded, technology, minimum down-time)
So the crux of this role is to separate the "possibles" from the "impossibles", create a viable plan and to impress the clients on opening day.
This will of course include:
- managing the client brief
- developing the budgets and programmes
- overseeing the contract drafting and administration
- liaising with the Designers, Engineers, consent parties and contractors
- Monitoring the design, contractor tenders, client changes and programme throughout.
- Celebrating occasionally along the way
You will need to be an experienced, professional and people-liking Project Manager. This opportunity is very much at the professional / corporate end of the scale with quality relationships vital to the process.
To get on this special podium, you will need to be able to tick the following boxes:
- Experience working on behalf of the client on architectural / interiors /retail or similar projects.
- Experience working closely with engineers and designers.
- Adept at establishing good client relationships.
- Able to draft, review and administer NZS3910 / 3915 contracts.
- Proven ability to manage multi-stakeholder/multi-deadline clients.
- Typically a minimum of 8 years experience (3 - 4 minimum in NZ / Australia preferred)
- A passion for delivering a difference.
If you have the passion, tick the boxes and want to enjoy a well-rewarded role with a client who offers real opportunity, flexibility and a great future, let me know today.
To start the ball rolling, apply below, or for a discreet chat, call Lachlan McNeill on 09 3203235 including weekends and evenings.
PMI, Project Director, Fitouts, Fit-outs, Spatial, Design, Architecture, PRINCE2, Architectural, MS Project, Primavera, Interiors, Interior, Office, workplace, headquarters, salary, remuneration, Auckland CBD, North Shore Devonport. Architect, Project Architect.. Project Director, PD, SPM, Senior Project Manager.