More clients, more growth and more opportunities means there is simply more here for you.
You have to love:
- Making things happen
- Construction / Interiors / workplace
- Technology & People
..for this new Intermediate Project Managment role, right in the heart of Auckland.
From a well-equipped modern workplace with an enviable view, you will join the movers and shakers in corporate workplace design and delivery. You will use your organisation talents, experience and personal drive to ensure the country's best companies get to work, shop and play in the best places possible.The Role:
From brief to opening day, you will:
- develop client brief / project requirements with Senior PM
- programme the projects using MS Project
- Create and manage budgets, costs and variations
- Follow and manage the design progress
- Coordinate documentation and compliance
- Triage queries during design and construction
- Maintain open and proactive communication throughout.
This is an exciting role where no week is the same, things can and will change, and where your your ability to take action is well rewarded with generous remuneration and very good prospects. Having spent many years developing quality clients and building the expertise this company now offers a unique solution to the market throughtout New Zealand. It is this forward-looking approach which makes your job more interesting and fun.Requirements
At the heart of this role is the ability to understand a client's needs and make them happen, so we would expect:
- 2 - 5 years experience in construction, architecture or interiors
- Excellent client communications abilities
- A solid knowledge of NZ contracts and regulations
- The ability to interpret commercial drawings and specifications
- Natural organisation and leadership skills
If you tick most of the the boxes above and are looking for somewhere you can learn and flourish, let us know and we'll fill you in on the details.
Apply Online, or for a sneaky chat, please call Lachlan McNeill on 09 3203235 8 - 8pm.
Architecture, QS, Quantity, Engineer, Interior, Archicad, Revit, Autocad, PMP, PRINCE2, PMI, coordinator, CBD, project, assistant, intermediate, graduate, fit-outs, offices, retail, shopping, design, management, MS Project, finance, costings, NZS3604, NZS3910, budgets, signage, junior, salary, goals, package, pay rate, queen, Architect, Engineer, BCom, BEng, BArch.