- New Office, New opportunities
- Revit CAD/BIM Environment
- Fresh and exciting senior role
Leading the way in Electrical Engineering, his firm has grown strongly by engaging passionate people to bring great solutions to welcoming clients. Rather than just solving a problem, this dynamic crowd have been looking over the horizon to anticipate future needs, challenges and opportunities. Combining training, super cool 3D, virtual/augmented reality and BIM/ CAD / GIS in it's many manifestations, this company certainly open up the opportunities for themselves and their happy clients.The Role:
This is a key role in the middle of the Auckland design team, looking after the draughting, design detailing, presentation and project documentation. Using your advanced knowledge of Revit in a workplace which actively embraces all the bells and whistles of the CAD/BIM/3D world, your role is to harness these tools as the go-to person in this workplace.
A core part of this position will be dealing with Engineers and other design staff in this and other offices - managing workflow between offices and engaging support and resources to get the jobs done on time.Tasks:
- Draughting of Schematics, Site plans, structural / mechnical / construction details and electrical plant layouts using Revit and other software.
- Development of presentation and proposal documentations.
- Working other staff to ensure accurate and timely delivery of projects.
- Coordination with other design / draughting staff to manage workload.
- A very experienced Revit capable Technician / Technologist.
- A minimum of three years draughting experience in NZ / Australia.
- Established skills in Electrical / Power Infrastructure projects.
- Good experience with BIM & 3D environments.
- Keen to embrace future technologies (VR/AR/AI).
- Have exceptional communications skills.
- Play an active part in the development of skills within the whole Auckland team.
If you haven't worked out yet, this is a great opportunity with company quite different to most. The growth bring opportunity and this is certainly worth looking at if you want to broaden your horizons.Interested in knowing more?
To start the ball rolling, please apply below - or for a confidential chat about this or similar roles, please call Lachlan McNeill on 03 3656673.
This recruitment is managed by Acorva Recruitment in collaboration with Fosterra Group.
Keywords: AutoCAD, Microstation, CAE, FEA, High Voltage, Mechanical, Grounding, Testing, ARCGIS, ESRI, Draughting, drafting, drawing, documentation, leader CAD Manager, Canterbury, Auckland, Wellington, HV, MV, LV, substations, bridges, infrastructure, Navisworks, Drafter, Draughter, NZCE, NZCD, NA, HND, Senior, drones, scanning, imaging, robotics, Geographical, Transmission, power, roading, Solidedge.