Leading the way in Electrical Power and Energy, this consultancy has grown strongly over the last 30 years by working with obessively passionate people to bring great solutions to engaged clients. Walking the talk when it comes to teamwork, this company knows that good people enjoy good support and to be valued by letting them do what they are best at.
Growing wisely rather than rapidly, their strategy has paid dividends - they have exceptional staff loyalty and team a fully engaged in leading the way for others to follow. Now is the time for this team to expand significantly in Auckland and we are searching for Engineers with the skills ambition and team-think needed to take this office to the next exciting phase.The Role:
At the core of this office is HV electrical power design and we are especially interested in in Engineers with a over five years of consultancy exposure and possibly a specialisation in one of the following:
- Sub-station Design
- Earthing / Grounding
- Controls & Automation
As an experienced Electrical Engineer you will be providing power systems design and project management services to clients throughout the country. This will involve face-to-face liasion with all parties, extensive design and interaction with internal design staff to take a project from problem to solution.
Your new position will have you making the best of the support, the technology and the excellent reputation this firm brings.Tasks:
- Conduct research, feasibility and analysis studies
- Carry out power system design for primary, seconday, control and protection systems.
- Manage power projects from concept to delivery
- Provide guidance to clients and mentoring to staff
- Technical writing of industry and client reports
- Being an active member of the design hub.
- Bachelor degree or or Masters Engineering (Electrical)
- The knowledge and skills that come with 5 plus years of power design experience
- Excellent professional level of written and spoken communications.
- Forward thinking proactive approach to the power industry in New Zealand.
- Familar with a the technology (CAD/MATLAB./3D workplace.
- Proven people and/or technical leadership potential.
With growth comes opportunity and this new expansion is specifically looking for leading Engineers looking to balance a career with the realities of a busy life. Support, the tools,people and flexibility are part of the package.
If you are looking for something professional fresh and rewarding, get in touch.
Please contact Lachlan McNeill on +64 3 365 6673 or Richard Foster on +64 3 379 7002. Alternatively, to submit an application press the APPLY button and follow the steps, include your CV as an attached Microsoft Word document.
Keywords: MATLAB, kV, MV, upgrade, CPEng, Chartered, PhD, MEng, ME, Masters, Sunstation, asset, SCADA, network, distribution, RMU, 3D, comms, transformer, renewable, earthing, grid, Electricity, IPENZ, Engineering NZ.