Based in Christchurch at their Head Office, our client is one of NZ's largest and most prominent companies.
Background & Role
There has been a significant and ongoing investment in a suite of Human Resource IT products, some of which are still being implemented.
We seek a well-rounded and experienced IT Business Consultant / Business Analyst who can provide expertise on a wide range of Human Resource IT related projects. A confident, experienced Business Consultant / Analyst who can take a partial brief, get this activity underway and manage the stakeholders on their way to providing the future IT path to support their Human Resources suite of IT products.
The business users have already collected and collated a lot of the requirements, and have ideas of what they need. However, now that this suite of products and associated data is becoming available they require someone like you to reassess their requirements for completeness, provide the IT knowledge and direction to qualify their initiatives.
You will act as a pivotal link between the business units, users of HR & Payroll information and the wider IT team. Ensuring that business, training, data and reporting requirements are understood and articulated for correct solution implementation.
Skills and Knowledge Required
To be successful in this role you will need to have a number of the following skills and attributes:
- Strong knowledge in Human Resource IT related systems such as: HRIS, Payroll, Time & Attendance, Talent Acquisition
- Exposure to organisational change programs
- Exposure to business systems improvement & service delivery software integration
- You need to know the components of an IT System, how it fits together, and what can be used for what. You don't have to be an infrastructure expert but you understand to know what products are used for what and with what and how they link together from a data perspective.
- Experience in undertaking data analysis
- Experience in undertaking Workflow Analysis would be beneficial.
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships.
- The ability to successfully influence outcomes and manages day-to-day stakeholder interaction.
- Ability to present IT related ideas in a business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Ability to quickly learn and understand a new business environment.
- Ability to identify and interpret complex problems, find opportunities within the problems and deliver tangible outcomes.
Sound like you? For a confidential discussion, you can contact Richard Foster on 03 379 7002 / 021 85 45 45. To Submit an application please press the Apply key.
Please note, most New Zealand employers will only make job offers following face-to-face interviews. Applicants need to be living in New Zealand and have the relevant work visas. If you do not meet these requirements we may not acknowledge your enquiry.
Note: This role is exclusive to FOSTERRA Consulting Group.