- 24 Month Fixed Term Contract
- Large, complex multi-site IT Environment throughout Australasia
- Christchurch, Head Office location
Working alongside the Group Applications Manager you will involved in defining the enterprise data integration/architecture vision and strategy for the company. The role is a part of a wider separation project to move all data and applications from an On-Premise model fully into the Cloud. As such you play a key role in the implementation of a data framework that supports the vision, its delivery and ongoing support, and the enforcement of the framework across all capabilities and stages. You will work with project & support teams and the business stakeholders, to manage and oversee the architecture framework.
Core responsibilities include:
- Assist in the design of an integration framework for applications used throughout the company.
- Assess current applications, data flows and processes and design for future growth
- Work with the development team and SMEs on integration projects in the core application environment
- Provide guidance on best practice design and configuration for new integration architecture to support the business
- Assist with the review of third party & vendor solutions to ensure they meet Fulton Hogan’s enterprise architect principles.
- Help to build and maintain a support Knowledge Base to assist Analysts with future troubleshooting
- Ensure an understanding of the integration landscape and provide continuous improvements within the Change Management process
- Contributes to the delivery of the Fulton Hogan continuous improvement program
The company operates an integrated systems environment with Biztalk and Dell Boomi the core architecture. Core applications as JDE, Salesforce, Payglobal and Workday plus a range of key apps. On the data side the the technical environment is MS SQL Server, MS Business Intelligence Tools and Wherescape Red.
You should have strong Data architecture skills, with a deep understanding of large-scale application development and system integrations. Other experience includes:
- Relevant qualifications in the field of software architecture and agile development or at least 5 years relevant industry experience.
- A solid understanding of how digital, middleware, process automation, data and analytics can be integrated
- Clear evidence of the ability to architecturally design and deliver ‘leading edge’ data-driven solutions to significant business problems is essential
- Need to be able to demonstrate good knowledge of integration patterns and methodologies.
- Ability to use industry best practice to build an integration framework that promotes the integration principals to application owners
- Working knowledge of integration tools and server technologies and how these interact with application interfaces.
- Lead a development team and how they apply the integration framework in consultation with the application SME and Enterprise Architect
- Demonstrable track record of solutions that have been designed and implementation successfully into production.
It would also be helpful if you have knowledge and /or exposure to:
- Working knowledge of core technologies such as Message Queueing, SOAP and Rest APIs and integration platforms such as Dell Boomi or Biztalk.
- Knowledge of application and API security and how to implement with the associate network and security teams.
For a confidential discussion, you can contact Richard Foster on 03 379 7002 / 021 85 45 45. To submit an application please press the Apply key.
Please note, most New Zealand employers will only make job offers following face-to-face interviews. Applicants need to be living in New Zealand and have the relevant work visas. If you do not meet these requirements we may not acknowledge your enquiry.
Note: This role is exclusive to FOSTERRA Consulting Group.