- Newly created In-House role
- Large, complex multi-site IT Environment
- Large, prominent Australasian business
- Christchurch, Head Office location
Based in Christchurch at their Head Office, join one of NZ's largest and most prominent companies with responsibility to shape and influence the creation and deployment of systems integration to a level where it can provide high impact results to its business stakeholders.
Our client is looking for someone like you who can make a real difference in this role. They want to attract a Solutions/Integration Architect who can demonstrate practical affinity with the business. Someone who can understand each business unit's priorities and who can recognise their upcoming pressures for applications, data and reporting capability before they do. A person who could influence people and lead systems integration initiatives for the company.
In this role you will work closely with stakeholders, at all levels, to bring operational efficiency within the company through information integration and management of IT systems and applications. This requires liaison with departmental managers to ensure their Key Performance Indicators can be supplied by the different applications and their data.
- Assess current applications, data flows and processes and design for future growth
- Design and build applications, in alignment with organizational objectives
- Design Technical Solution/Integration Architectures, including development, runtime and operations architectures:
- Define solutions using Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) patterns, automating business process models and cloud based services
- Define the SOA Governance processes
- Define and deliver integrated solutions by applying proven delivery methodologies including Agile and Model-Driven techniques
- Design message- and event-driven architecture
- Design for intelligent logging and reporting capabilities
The client operates an integrated systems environment with Biztalk and Dell Boomi the core architecture. Core applications as JDE, Salesforce, Payglobal and Workday plus a range of key apps. On the data side the the technical environment is MS SQL Server, MS Business Intelligence Tools and Wherescape Red.
You should have outstanding system architecture skills, with a deep understanding of large-scale application development and system integrations. You should have a track record of integrating robust, scalable, multithreaded applications. Other experience includes:
- A solid understanding of how digital, middleware, process automation, data and analytics can be integrated
- Clear evidence of the ability to architecturally design and deliver ‘leading edge’ data-driven solutions to significant business problems is essential
- Proven experience in overseeingthe linking of cross-functional applications between disparate business units and systems.
- Experience with
- business and technical requirements analysis, business process modelling/mapping and data mapping
- Clear knowledge in the implementation of Services Orientated Architecture (SOA) based solutions.
This represents an exciting, challenging and rewarding opportunity for someone looking to advance their career in Systems Integration. This is a senior, hands-on role within the IT team. The management are happy to invest time and resource into developing the right person for the role.
For a confidential discussion, you can contact Richard Foster on 03 379 7002 / 021 85 45 45. To Submit an application please press the Apply key.
Please note, most New Zealand employers will only make job offers following face-to-face interviews. Applicants need to be living in New Zealand and have the relevant work visas. If you do not meet these requirements we may not acknowledge your enquiry.
Note: This role is exclusive to FOSTERRA Consulting Group.