+ Established Award-winning firm
+ Future-focused and expanding sector
Literally taking the power to the people, this award-winning firm is harnessing the latest technology and hybrid / solar products to bring first class energy systems to remote locations throughout the globe. Dedication and ambition over the last years has paid off well and the company is continuing to experience considerable success. Over the last five years they have expanded to handle bigger projects in more locations.
Now with a number of projects running concurrently across multiples sites, an opportunity has arisen for a dedicated person to play a key role in ensuring things run smoothly.The Role:
Sitting alongside Project Managers and Engineers, this position is responsible for creating and "owning" the project schedule. This is a proactive role and engages with all of the parties who affect and who are affected by the project timelines and requirements.
This would include:
- Establishing the the shape of the projects and identifying the critical path in each project.
- Setting up programmes to track design and construction sequences including financial resources, people and equipment.
- Integrate multiple schedules into master project schedules to manage resources and future planning.
- Monitoring project progress and tracking changes.
- Liaising with, and advising project people as changes occur to streamline jobs.
- Establishing effective relationships with sub-contractors, suppliers and compliance parties.
- As supervisor of the schedule, ensuring all people who need to know are aware of changes or potential changes.
- Taking a regular overview of the projects and driving system improvements.
This is a dynamic role requiring a naturally well-organised operator able to create, develop improve and take charge of the programme schedules. This is both an engineering consultancy & delivery/construction organisation environment requiring a professional standard of communication and diligence.
We are looking for:
- 3+ years minimum good experience in project scheduling / management.
- Experience in a professional engineering / construction environment.
- A high level of proficiency with MS Project or similar.
- Advanced and confident communications (written and spoken).
- Applicants must currently have permission to work in a permanent role in New Zealand.
This is a pivotal role in a forward-thinking and successful company based in a modern central Wellington office. There may be the occasional travel to overseas sites although mainly it will be based with the Wellington Renewable Energy team.
This would be an excellent opportunity for someone keen to bring their natural planning and project management talents to a meaningful and strong sector.
Find out more about this is a well-rewarded position today.
If you are keen to know more, please contact Lachlan McNeill on +64 3 365 6673 or Richard Foster on +64 3 379 7002. Alternatively, to submit an application press the APPLY button and follow the steps, include your CV as an attached Microsoft Word document.
NOTE: FOSTERRA and ACORVA are jointly and exclusively managing this role for our client.