- Newly created role
- Based at Christchurch Head Office
- Prominent New Zealand business with multiple locations
Our client is a New Zealand owned multinational group of companies. This newly created role is based in Christchurch at their Head Office and sits within their IT Team.
You will be the key person charged in rolling out Business Process Improvement Analysis throughout the company. You will play an integral part by continuously improving business processes, systems and procedures to deliver quality development outcomes. Improvement opportunities will arise from better use of technology, centralisation of core functions, better practises around better health & safety procedures and from initiatives of dynamic individuals within the organisation.
We are looking for a person who is energetic, analytical and shows initiative in implementing business process improvements. A person who is able to tailor approaches (Business improvement methodologies) to suit each business groups needs and manage relationships with business stakeholders. Someone who is confident to get out in the business, can listen to others, identify ways to assist them and gain their support to implement changes.
Responsibilities will include:
- Engaging with stakeholders through one on one chats, interviews, workshops, presentations to elicit information
- Expand and document business and functional requirements
- Identify, escalate and drive the resolution of process inefficiencies, issues and risks
- Establish process metrics, data and reporting to ensure key processes are documented, analysed and tracked to improve business performance
- Provide process mapping support for improvement initiatives including the development of process maps.
- Contribute to developing business cases and cost/benefit scenarios
We are open minded to the level of experience (although not suitable for recent graduates) but you do need to have a good business analysis background and analytical bent, be a charismatic people person who can win others support, be an influencer rather than a dictator or seller, a listener rather than a talker and demonstrate the ability to quickly understand a range of different business areas.Sound like you? For a confidential discussion, please contact Richard Foster on 03 379 7002 or 021 85 45 45. Alternatively, to submit an application press the APPLY button and follow the steps, include your CV as an attached Microsoft Word document. Please note, most New Zealand employers will only make job offers following face-to-face interviews. Applicants need to be living in New Zealand and have the relevant work visas. If you do not meet these requirements we may not acknowledge your enquiry. NOTE: This role is exclusive to FOSTERRA Consulting Group