Work for a company which is loved by their staff (low turnover), a company which has managed to generate loyalty and repays the staff with commitment and support. Our client is a New Zealand owned multinational group of companies. This newly created role is based in Christchurch at their Head Office. We are seeking an experienced Senior Business Analyst to join the Process Analysis and Improvement team. You will liaise and work with business users to define and re-design business processes. You will be part of a high performing team who identify user requirements and work with the business and technology/development teams to recommend work solutions to meet business needs. Core Responsibilities include:
- Process mapping of 'as is' and 'to be' processes, including a combination of facilitating workshops and one-on-one meetings with business SMEs and stakeholders to determine required information
- Collation of detailed business requirements and functional specifications
- Facilitate the identification of business process issues, improvement opportunities and potential solutions that contribute to ongoing process standardisation, unification and optimisation, including making recommendations to improve practices and processes
- Work closely with stakeholders, SMEs and the business to identify and analyse core business processes and workflows
- Identify issues and risks and determine assumptions and constraints
- If required, liaise with key technology resources to ensure functional and technical aspects of solution are aligned with ICT strategy
- Support all testing phases to ensure business processes and requirements outcomes are achieved
- Work with the project team and key stakeholders to identify and manage potential risks/ issues.
- Proven commercial experience writing business and technical requirements specifications & conducting business process analysis across a complex project environment.
- Demonstrated strengths and experience in complex, wide-scale Process Mapping and Process Reengineering
- Experience with an array of different modelling techniques and the ability to model systems, mechanisms, people and processes.
- Experience and skill to work with the in-house IT team, to design the structure, format/layout and design of the final delivery
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written and experience facilitating meetings with a diverse range of business and technical stakeholders.
Business Analyst (Process Design)
Christchurch - City ~ Canterbury
IT & T